1) VirtualVoiceLessons.Net is a membership-based online voice training program from Musically Speaking, Inc.
2) Membership. Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement (“Membership Agreement”), VirtualVoiceLessons.Net hereby grants access to the program to each person (“Member”) subject to the payment of a one-time subscription fee (“Membership Fee”).
3) Changes to Membership Agreement. VirtualVoiceLessons.Net may change the terms of this Membership Agreement at any time by notifying you of the change either electronically or in writing. The changes also will appear in this document, which you can access at any time by selecting the hyperlink "Membership Agreement" on the Member Area page.
4) Fees and Payments. You agree to pay the Membership Fee at the rates in effect when the charge is incurred. VirtualVoiceLessons.Net will debit the charge to your credit card or PayPal account. Membership Fee will be debited at the beginning of your membership.
5) Limited Use. Only one individual may access the VirtualVoiceLessons.Net program using the same username and password. This Membership Agreement prohibits the Member from sharing username and password with any other individual. Member will have access to the program for a period of six months following the payment of the Membership Fee.
6) Ownership. Member acknowledges title, ownership and all intellectual property rights in and to the information supplied in the VirtualVoiceLessons.Net program are owned by Musically Speaking, Inc. This Membership Agreement does not constitute a sale of the any of the content, information or material contained in the program, but a right to use the VirtualVoiceLessons.Net program in accordance with the terms of this Membership Agreement. Member may not sell, assign, transfer, rent, lease or sub-license the information or content to any third party. Member may not modify, redistribute, re-write or create original content from the VirtualVoiceLessons.net website in any manner whatsoever.
7) Links to Third Party Sites. The VirtualVoiceLessons.Net website may contain links to Internet sites operated by parties other than VirtualVoiceLessons.Net. Such links are provided for your convenience only. VirtualVoiceLessons.Net does not control such Internet sites, and is not responsible for their contents. VirtualVoiceLessons.Net's inclusion of links to such Internet sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Internet sites or any association with their operators.
8) Support Service. VirtualVoiceLessons.Net maintains a support function which can be contacted by email at by using the contact forms located at http://www.virtualvoicelessons.net/formsmember/.
9) Termination. Members can terminate this Membership Agreement at any time by emailing VirtualVoiceLessons.Net with details of the Members username and password. Membership Fees will not be refunded.
10) Warranty. The VirtualVoiceLessons.Net program provided under this Membership Agreement is provided "as is". VirtualVoiceLessons.Net makes no warranties, conditions, guarantees or representations as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranties, whether express or implied, in law or in fact, oral or in writing.
11) Liability. Member agrees that VirtualVoiceLessons.Net and Musically Speaking, Inc., will not be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages, however caused, under any theory of liability, including claims based in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise resulting from the use or decision of the content by Member or third party during the Subscription period. Member also agrees that VirtualVoiceLessons.Net and Musically Speaking, Inc., will not be liable for any errors, omissions, delays or interruptions in the delivery of the VirtualVoiceLessons.Net, or any decision made or action taken in reliance upon the service.
12) Unauthorized Access. Member shall use best efforts to protect the VirtualVoiceLessons.Net from unauthorized access, reproduction, disclosure or use. In the event Member becomes aware of any unauthorized use or disclosure of usernames and passwords, Member shall notify VirtualVoiceLessons.Net immediately in writing and shall give full cooperation, at Member's expense, to minimize the effects of such unauthorized use or disclosure.
13) Governing Law. This Membership Agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of New Jersey.
14) Entire Membership Agreement. This Membership Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written, of the parties.
15) Intellectual Property. This Membership Agreement does not grant any rights (including Intellectual Property Rights) to the Member except as expressly permitted in this Membership Agreement.
16) Member Information. Member grants permission to VirtualVoiceLessons.Net to use Member information in the marketing of additional products and services to Member by VirtualVoiceLessons.Net.